Pain can come in different many forms. From acute pain to chronic pain that lasts three months or more, it's important to get help to treat all types of pain that might be affecting your overall quality of life. For people that are suffering from these conditions, getting help from a chiropractor for effective pain management might just be the best decision. Unlike other types of pain management, our chiropractor is trained at recognizing the root cause of pain, allowing us to target an individual's specific issues.
Pain treatment techniques and chiropractic care are 100% natural techniques that can not only provide relief from pain, but improve overall health and boost the body's immune response! At Chiropractic Wellness Center in Kansas City, MO, we're here to help residents of nearby Mission Hills, Overland Park, Prairie Village and the surrounding areas get the help they need for effective pain management that doesn't rely on medications to simply mask the symptoms! Below is everything you need to know about our methods of pain treatment.
What Types of Pain Can Chiropractors Help with?
Our chiropractor is trained in recognizing how the musculoskeletal system interacts throughout the body. Chiropractors have a deep knowledge about where referred pain comes from, and the many causes of acute and chronic pain. We can help treat pain including:
- Neck pain, which can result from stress and tension in the upper back
- Lower and upper back pain, which have a myriad of causes that are both related to the muscles and the spine
- Shoulder pain, which can result from injuries
- All extremities, which includes the arms and legs and the associated joints and muscles of the body
- Sciatica, which is a specific type of pain from the lower back to the outer parts of the leg
- Fibromyalgia, a debilitating condition that results in chronic pain
- Scoliosis and other spinal misalignments
- Headaches and migraines
- Balance issues
Chiropractic Care and Relief
Our chiropractor will determine which of these issues is affecting you and provide chiropractic care to help treat the underlying issue. This can include:
Red light therapy, which uses photobiomodulation technology and calibrated light waves that envelop the body in red light and help restore injured tissues, regulate sleep cycles, boost immunity, and alleviate anxiety and depression in some people. We also provide:
- Spinal decompression to take stress off of herniated or bulging discs
- Chiropractic adjustments to realign the joints and spines
- Muscle massages to help alleviate inflammation and induce relaxation and blood circulation
- Physical exercises and stretches to help restore mobility and strength in injured muscles
- Self care treatment plans to ensure long term relief
Find the Best Pain Management and Treatment at Chiropractic Wellness Center
We want our clients to feel their best and provide the best pain management and chiropractic care to do so. Call us today at (816) 561-7035 to schedule your appointment at Chiropractic Wellness Center in Kansas City, MO and get started on the road to healing!